an ordinary neighbourhood
Readers of the magazine said they wanted more stories about ordinary people and fewer stories about the rich and famous.
in the ordinary way UK
out of the ordinary
- Her paintings depict the lives of ordinary people in the last century.
- Movie theaters are harder to repurpose than ordinary stores in a shopping mall.
- She accused the government of trampling on the needs and rights of the ordinary citizen.
- At times, his performance verged on brilliance, but at others it was only ordinary.
- My job's been downgraded to that of ordinary editor.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: