ordinaryadjectiveuk /ˈɔː.dən.əri/ us /ˈɔːr.dən.er.i/
- Her paintings depict the lives of ordinary people in the last century.
- Movie theaters are harder to repurpose than ordinary stores in a shopping mall.
- She accused the government of trampling on the needs and rights of the ordinary citizen.
- At times, his performance verged on brilliance, but at others it was only ordinary.
- My job's been downgraded to that of ordinary editor.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: