organizernoun [C]UK usually organiser uk /ˈɔː.ɡən.aɪ.zər/ us /ˈɔːr.ɡən.aɪ.zɚ/
- The fault lay with the organizers, who failed to make the necessary arrangements for dealing with so many people.
- The organizers are forging ahead with a programme of public events.
- To the mortification of the show's organizers, the top performers withdrew at the last minute.
- The organizers say it's a fair contest but who knows what goes on backstage?
- Tournament organizers need to offer big money to attract the top players.