outstandingadjectiveuk /ˌaʊtˈstæn.dɪŋ/ us /ˌaʊtˈstæn.dɪŋ/
outstanding adjective (EXCELLENT)
outstanding adjective (NOT FINISHED)
- Any outstanding library fines must be paid before you can graduate.
- There are a number of outstanding problems that still need to be resolved.
- They believe that all the outstanding issues should fall within the ambit of the talks.
- He calculated the difference between the outstanding debts and credits.
- She used the money to pay off the outstanding amount on her mortgage.