packverbuk us /pæk/
pack verb (PUT INTO)
- Go and pack but don't hang around - we have to go in an hour.
- If we pack this evening, we can leave first thing in the morning.
- Don't forget to pack an overnight bag .
- It could be cold and wet so pack some sensible clothes.
- He had an old toy car that was still packed in its original box.
pack verb (FILL)
pack verb (MASS)
pack verb (CARRY)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
packnoun [C]uk us /pæk/
pack noun [C] (GROUP)
pack noun [C] (CONTAINER)
pack noun [C] (BAG)
pack noun [C] (MASS)