paraglidingnoun [ U ]uk /ˈpær.əˌɡlaɪ.dɪŋ/ us /ˈper.əˌɡlaɪ.dɪŋ/
- It’s a terrifying mixture of parachuting and paragliding.
- Mount Alyeska is a good place to go paragliding.
- One of the advantages of paragliding is that the parachute has no frame, so it can be easily packed into a bag and carried.
- Over time, paragliding has developed into a very popular sport.
- Some of these are less exciting than paragliding or whitewater rafting, but they are great fun:
- The sport is now known as paragliding and has become popular around the world.