particularadjectiveuk /pəˈtɪk.jə.lər/ us /pɚˈtɪk.jə.lɚ/
particular adjective (SPECIAL)
- This particular stretch of coast is especially popular with walkers.
- In the light of recent incidents, we are asking our customers to take particular care of their personal belongings.
- Is there a particular sequence in which you have to perform these tasks?
- A lot of people think that most newspapers are biased towards one particular political party.
- As he gets older, my grandson is developing a particular interest in history.
particular adjective (NOT EASILY SATISFIED)