partnernoun [C]uk /ˈpɑːt.nər/ us /ˈpɑːrt.nɚ/
- Her on-screen husband is also her partner in real life.
- Jealousy within a relationship is usually symptomatic of low self-esteem in one of the partners.
- The diamond thief double-crossed his partners and gave them only worthless fake jewels.
- The two countries have become close trading partners.
- The company has severed its relationship with its previous partners.
partnerverb [I or T]uk /ˈpɑːt.nər/ us /ˈpɑːrt.nɚ/
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: