peaknoun [C]uk /piːk/ us /piːk/
peak noun [C] (HIGHEST POINT)
peak noun [C] (MOUNTAIN)
- the glaciated peaks of the Himalayas
- From the lowlands of the south to the rugged peaks in the north, Derbyshire has something for everyone.
- Snow-covered peaks form a back-drop to beautiful mountain lakes.
- Ben Nevis is Scotland's highest peak.
- We set up camp three quarters of the way up the peak.
peakadjective [before noun]uk /piːk/ us /piːk/
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: