perceptionnounuk /pəˈsep.ʃən/ us /pɚ-/
perception noun (BELIEF)
- There is a general perception that exams are becoming easier to pass.
- It is my perception that his argument was fundamentally flawed.
- We need to change people's perception of the military.
- These perceptions reflect those of the general public.
- Popular perception of him is gradually changing.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
perception noun (SIGHT)
- as every schoolboy/schoolchild knows idiom
- at/in the back of your mind idiom
- be ahead of the game idiom
- general knowledge
- have a nodding acquaintance with sb/sth idiom