perfect adjective (WITHOUT FAULT)
a perfect day
You'd be perfect for the job.
The weather's just perfect for swimming.
- He's so fussy about the house - everything has to be absolutely perfect.
- The president reassured his people that he was in perfect health.
- The curtains look great - they're a perfect match for the sofa.
- Within a short space of time you could be speaking perfect English!
- Her determination, teamwork skills and leadership capabilities convinced us that she was perfect for the job.
perfectnoun [ S ]uk /ˈpɜː.fekt/ us /ˈpɝː.fekt/ specialized
the perfect (tense)