personnelnoun [ U, + sing/pl verb ]uk /ˌpɜː.sənˈel/ us /ˌpɝː.sənˈel/
- Service personnel are subject to the Official Secrets Act.
- I initialled the documents and returned them to personnel.
- No admittance to unauthorized personnel.
- Enquiries about the post should be addressed in the first instance to the personnel manager.
- This is a restricted area, open to authorized personnel only.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: