playgroundnounuk /ˈpleɪ.ɡraʊnd/ us /ˈpleɪ.ɡraʊnd/
- There were children fighting in the playground.
- The children ran in zigzags around the playground until they were exhausted.
- He was one of those school bullies who tyrannized the whole playground.
- The other children used to taunt him in the playground because he was fat and wore glasses.
- The six-year-old girl was snatched from a playground and her body was found two days later.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: