preciselyadverbuk /prɪˈsaɪs.li/ us /prə-/
precisely adverb (EXACTLY)
- It's precisely that sort of slick sales talk that I mistrust.
- It is not possible to pinpoint precisely the time of death.
- That's precisely the sort of behaviour that I really dislike.
- She told you that precisely because she wants you to feel sorry for her.
- And how, precisely, do you propose we should deal with this problem?
precisely adverb (CAREFULLY)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: