presentation noun (EVENT)
- The presentation was a collaborative effort by all the children in the class.
- The charity invited the press to a presentation of its plans for the future.
- The magazine asked its readers to send in their comments about the new style of presentation.
- Jenny's retiring and I think there's going to be a small presentation this afternoon.
- Graduates must be in full academic dress at the presentation of certificates.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: