presenternoun [ C ]uk /prɪˈzen.tər/ us /prɪˈzen.t̬ɚ/ UK
children's television presenters
- Duggan, a TV presenter and one-time journalist, made the announcement last week.
- She was speaking in her capacity as a novelist, rather than as a television presenter.
- These charms have earned the television programme's presenter the sobriquet 'the thinking woman's crumpet'.
- He's one of those sportsmen who reinvent themselves as TV presenters.
- She criticized the synthetic charm of television presenters.