I'm pretty sure it was her.
I've got a pretty good idea of how to get there.
- I guess that things are pretty hard for you now.
- It's pretty noisy at night-time.
- It's pretty unlikely that they'll turn up now - it's nearly ten o'clock.
- The place emptied pretty quickly when the fight started.
- Nothing really changes around here. One day is pretty much like the next.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
She's got such a pretty daughter.
- She looked pretty in a simple cotton dress.
- Our hotel room overlooked a pretty little fishing harbour.
- pretty pink flowers
- I tied the ribbon around the parcel in a pretty bow.
- She was young and pretty, with a spotless reputation.
noun [ U ] uk /ˈprɪt.i.nəs/ us /ˈprɪt̬.i.nəs/