productionnounuk /prəˈdʌk.ʃən/ us /prəˈdʌk.ʃən/
production noun (MAKING)
- The government has pledged to reduce the amount of chemicals used in food production.
- The drug is still being tested and will not go into commercial production for at least two years.
- Existing methods of production are expensive and inefficient.
- Prices of goods are governed by the cost of the raw materials, as well as by the cost of production and distribution.
- The company expects to resume production of the vehicle again after a two-month break.
production noun (OF FILM/MUSIC)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
production noun (BRINGING OUT)