profilenoun [ C ]uk /ˈprəʊ.faɪl/ us /ˈproʊ.faɪl/
profile noun [ C ] (DESCRIPTION)
profile noun [ C ] (ATTENTION)
- Such high profile positions can be very stressful.
- The key to success is to do more to raise the profile of the company.
- We'll maintain a high profile and ensure that people are aware of our activities.
- I don't think he's too pleased with you, so I'd keep a low profile if I were you.
- The team has an appalling public profile.
profile noun [ C ] (SIDE VIEW)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
verb [ T ] uk us