projectnoun [C]uk /ˈprɒdʒ.ekt/ us /ˈprɑː.dʒekt/
- The government has given the go-ahead for a multi-billion-pound road-building project.
- The cost of the project has increased dramatically since it began.
- A large portion of the company's profit goes straight back into new projects.
- Has she had any experience of managing large projects?
- I want to thank you all for the time and energy you have put into this project, and for your part in making it such a success.
projectverbuk us /prəˈdʒekt/
project verb (CALCULATE)
project verb (THROW)
project verb (MAKE AN IMAGE)
project verb (STICK OUT)