properadjectiveuk /ˈprɒp.ər/ us /ˈprɑː.pɚ/
proper adjective (REAL)
- Passengers without proper documentation will not be allowed to travel.
- You shouldn't rush headfirst into starting your own business without proper advice.
- When riding a bicycle, you should wear the proper headgear.
- You have to ensure your child receives a proper education.
- She wants a proper white wedding.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
proper adjective (SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE)
proper adjective (MAIN)
- a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do idiom
- be a question of doing sth idiom
- if/when push comes to shove idiom
- on a need-to-know basis idiom
proper adjective (COMPLETE)