a psychological thriller
- His early years in the refugee camp left a deep psychological scar.
- She claimed that the way she had been treated at work had caused her extreme emotional and psychological distress.
- They complained about the physical and psychological maltreatment of prisoners.
- I'm sure that she's not really ill, it's just psychological.
- the psychological damage suffered by orphaned children
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
adverb uk /ˌsaɪ.kəlˈɒdʒ.ɪ.kəl.i/ us /ˌsaɪ.kəˈlɑː.dʒɪ.kəl.i/