pullverbuk /pʊl/ us /pʊl/
pull verb (MOVE TOWARDS YOU)
- Lie on your back, clasp your knees and pull them down towards your chest.
- He pulled the knob and it just came off (in his hand).
- We watched in horror as they pulled the bodies from the wreckage.
- She dipped her oars into the water and pulled.
- When you pull the strings, the puppet's arms and legs move.
pull verb (REMOVE)
pull verb (MOVE)
pull verb (ATTRACT)
pull verb (INJURE)
pull verb (DISHONEST)
pull verb (INTERNET)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
pullnounuk /pʊl/ us /pʊl/
pull noun (MOVEMENT TOWARDS YOU)
pull noun (ATTRACTION)
pull noun (INFLUENCE)