I'm still puzzled as to why she said that.
- The director confessed himself to be puzzled by the company's losses.
- She had a puzzled expression on her face.
- He frowned as he read the instructions, as if puzzled.
- You look puzzled - are you with me?
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
- a chicken and egg situation idiom
- all of a doodah idiom
- all over the place idiom
- at sea idiom
- not know what hit you idiom
- not know where/which way to turn idiom
- not know whether to laugh or cry idiom
- not know whether you are coming or going idiom