qualificationnounuk /ˌkwɒl.ɪ.fɪˈkeɪ.ʃən/ us /ˌkwɑː.lə.fəˈkeɪ.ʃən/
qualification noun (TRAINING)
- Candidates with a qualification in Chemistry have exemption from this course.
- The preparatory certificate is the minimum qualification required to teach English in most language schools.
- No formal qualifications are required for the work - you'll get on-the-job training.
- With her qualifications and experience, she would seem to be ideally suited to the job.
- Please list your educational qualifications and work experience.
qualification noun (COMPETITION)
qualification noun (LIMIT)