readernoun [C]uk /ˈriː.dər/ us /-dɚ/
reader noun [C] (PERSON WHO READS)
- She's a very keen reader - she devours one book after another.
- He's a voracious reader of historical novels.
- A couple of alert readers wrote in to the paper pointing out the mistake.
- The books with large print are meant for our partially sighted readers.
- All these changes to the newspaper have alienated its traditional readers.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
reader noun [C] (SIMPLE BOOK)
reader noun [C] (DEVICE)
reader noun [C] (TEACHER)