reasonableadjectiveuk /ˈriː.zən.ə.bəl/ us /ˈriː.zən.ə.bəl/
- She's earning a reasonable wage, but nothing to what she could if she was in the private sector.
- For good pizzas at a reasonable price they're unbeatable.
- The committee felt that newspaper coverage of the murder went beyond reasonable bounds.
- He reached a reasonable level of competence in his English.
- I'd like to think I'm open to any reasonable suggestion.
- an old/a wise head on young shoulders idiom
- be a victory for common sense idiom
- no flies on sb idiom
- out of the mouths of babes (and sucklings) idiom
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: