reasonablyadverbuk us /ˈriː.zən.ə.bli/
- As a manager she deals with problems reasonably and equably, never losing her temper.
- Flats that are both comfortable and reasonably priced are few and far between.
- There is a lack of reasonably priced housing for rent.
- She cannot reasonably be expected to do your job as well as her own.
- The town was reasonably well fortified.
- an old/a wise head on young shoulders idiom
- be a victory for common sense idiom
- no flies on sb idiom
- out of the mouths of babes (and sucklings) idiom
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: