rebuildverb [ T ]uk /ˌriːˈbɪld/ us /ˌriːˈbɪld/ rebuilt, rebuilt
rebuild your life
- After the accident, he underwent reconstructive surgery to rebuild his face.
- I've decided to strip down my motorbike and rebuild it.
- Stoically, and with great determination, the people set about rebuilding the village.
- UN troops were assigned the task of rebuilding the hospital.
- The house was extensively rebuilt after the fire.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: