related adjective (CONNECTED)
- Every new job that is created spins off three or four more in related fields.
- Platinum combines with phosphorus and arsenic and is seldom found without an admixture of related metals.
- The lecturer temporarily digressed from her subject to deal with a related theory.
- They're distantly related.
- English and German are closely related.
related adjective (FAMILY)
Jim and I are related by marriage.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: