relaxedadjectiveuk /rɪˈlækst/ us /rɪˈlækst/
- There is a very relaxed atmosphere between staff and pupils at the school.
- He climbed onto his horse and set off at a relaxed trot down the lane.
- At the press conference, he sounded at his most relaxed.
- Suntanned and relaxed, looking calmly about the room, he appeared completely in command.
- You should take it as a compliment when I fall asleep in your company - it means I'm relaxed.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: