Nelson Mandela was a truly remarkable man.
Meeting you here in Rome is a remarkable coincidence.
- She has remarkable powers of observation.
- We witnessed a remarkable chain of events in eastern Europe in 1989.
- An Olympic gold medal is the only thing that has evaded her in her remarkable career.
- The book celebrates the hostages' remarkable triumph over appalling adversity.
- The workmanship which went into some of these pieces of furniture was truly remarkable.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words