reproduce verb (COPY)
› [ T ] to show or do something again:
- The best ink-jet printers can reproduce photographs with amazing fidelity.
- You can use the device to scan the image and reproduce it on-screen in an electronic format.
- Even if I wanted to I couldn't reproduce the same performance night after night.
- He had already asked for permission to reproduce the article.
- These works are reproduced mechanically for the mass market.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: