requirementnoun [C]uk /rɪˈkwaɪə.mənt/ us /-ˈkwaɪr-/
- There is a residency requirement for obtaining citizenship.
- The government estimates that its borrowing requirement this year could reach £150 billion, subject to a wide margin of error.
- Do you have any special dietary requirements?
- One of the requirements of the job is fluency in two or more African languages.
- We haven't yet been able to find a house that meets our requirements.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: