- He has dedicated his life to scientific research.
- He emphasized that all the people taking part in the research were volunteers.
- The state of Michigan has endowed three institutes to do research for industry.
- I'd like to see the research that these recommendations are founded on.
- It took months of painstaking research to write the book.
researchverb [I or T]uk /rɪˈsɜːtʃ/ us /rɪˈsɝːtʃ/
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
- She's a researcher on a women's magazine.
- He hopes to carve out a niche for himself as a leading researcher in his field of study.
- This book is an indispensable resource for researchers.
- Finding a cure for cancer is one of the biggest challenges facing medical researchers.
- The researchers surveyed the attitudes of 2500 college students.