resentverb [T]uk us /rɪˈzent/
- People still resent the closure of the local school.
- I resent paying extra for my drink just because it's in a posey bottle!
- We resent these insinuations that we are not capable of leading the company forward.
- I resent it that my job is starting to encroach on my family life.
- He resents the way his ideas have been hijacked by others in the department.
- (almost) burst a blood vessel idiom
- bay for blood idiom
- get bent out of shape idiom
- get your knickers in a twist idiom
- go ape idiom
- go nuts idiom
- go off the deep end idiom
- tempers get frayed idiom
- turn in your grave idiom