revenuenoun [U]uk /ˈrev.ən.juː/ us /-ə.nuː/ (also revenues)
- These measures will increase the club's ability to generate revenue.
- Television companies have been massaging their viewing figures in order to attract more advertising revenue.
- The magazine misreported its sales figures in order to boost advertising revenue.
- Arco has reacted to the loss in revenue by pruning back its expansion plans.
- The government is scrabbling around for ways to raise revenue without putting up taxes.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: