reviewverbuk /rɪˈvjuː/ us /rɪˈvjuː/
review verb (THINK AGAIN)
- With exams approaching, it's a good idea to review your class notes.
- He reviews films for the local newspaper.
- Your starting salary is £13 000 per annum and will be reviewed annually.
- The laws governing the possession of firearms are being reviewed.
- The company is reviewing its security after the robbery.
review verb (BOOK/FILM)
review verb (MILITARY)
reviewnounuk /rɪˈvjuː/ us /rɪˈvjuː/
review noun (THINK AGAIN)
review noun (BOOK/FILM)
review noun (MILITARY)
review noun (THEATRE)
review noun (STUDY)