reviveverb [ I or T ]uk /rɪˈvaɪv/ us /rɪˈvaɪv/
Traditional skills are being revived.
- They recognized that the country would revive only if it thoroughly disengaged from the chaos of the old regime.
- How can the Trade Department be revived from its present moribund state?
- The peace plan put forward last August has been revived for the latest round of negotiations.
- Nobody fully understands the enormity and complexity of the task of reviving the country's economy.
- This would seem to be an opportune moment for reviving our development plan.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words