rightlyadverbuk us /ˈraɪt.li/
rightly adverb (MORALLY ACCEPTABLE)
- He's very concerned about the situation and rightly so.
- She quite rightly felt very cross about how she'd been treated.
- They quite rightly said they wouldn't accept the proposal.
- She quite rightly said she wasn't going to do the extra work.
- James, quite rightly, asked her to moderate her language.
- be as pure as the driven snow idiom
- be on the side of the angels idiom
- the road to hell is paved with good intentions idiom
- the straight and narrow idiom
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
rightly adverb (CORRECTLY)