romancenounuk /rəʊˈmæns/ /ˈrəʊ.mæns/ us /roʊˈmæns/ /ˈroʊ.mæns/
- They married three months after they met - it was a real whirlwind romance.
- Sun, sand, and romance - her holiday was complete.
- If you're looking for a storybook romance, you're always going to be disappointed.
- I want some light reading for the summer holidays - a romance or something.
- The magazine, which gives frank advice about sex and romance, is aimed at the teenage market.
romanceverbuk /rəʊˈmæns/ /ˈrəʊ.mæns/ us /roʊˈmæns/ /ˈroʊ.mæns/