scene noun (THEATRE/FILM)
Juliet dies in Act IV, Scene iii.
scene noun (VIEW)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
scene noun (PLACE)
- Doctors pronounced him clinically dead at the scene of the accident.
- Ambulances, police cars and fire engines all converged on the scene.
- Bloodstained clothing was found near the scene.
- A knife was found at the scene of the crime.
- The car had been abandoned two kilometres away from the scene of the robbery.