secondlyadverbuk /ˈsek.ənd.li/ us /ˈsek.ənd.li/ (also second)
- There are two very good reasons why we can't do it. Firstly, we don't have enough money, and secondly, we don't have enough time.
- The problems are two-fold - firstly, economic, and secondly, political.
- There are three factors to take into account: firstly location, secondly time, and thirdly staff.
- I'd like to raise two issue here - firstly, staffing and secondly, budget.
- There are two things in favour of this house - firstly, its proximity to my place of work and secondly, its size.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: