secretnounuk /ˈsiː.krət/ us /ˈsiː.krət/
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
secretadjectiveuk /ˈsiː.krət/ us /ˈsiː.krət/
- A secret buyer is understood to have paid £1 million for the three pictures .
- She's got a secret admirer who keeps sending her gifts.
- The amazing thing is that it was kept secret for so long.
- The man's identity was being kept secret while he was helping police with enquiries.
- The trial was kept secret because of the risk of public disorder.