set sth up
— phrasal verb with set uk /set/ us /set/ verb present participle setting, past tense and past participle set
- They have set up a helpline for bullied children.
- I set up my business in 1995.
- We have set up a new system for recording invoices.
- The church committee was set up many years ago.
- I'm trying to set up a judo club.
- We set up a meeting between the brothers.
- They set up a series of workshops.
- I managed to set up an appointment for her to see a psychologist.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: