slowadjectiveuk /sləʊ/ us /sloʊ/
slow adjective (NOT FAST)
slow adjective (NOT EXCITING)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
slow adjective (NOT CLEVER)
slowverb [I or T]uk /sləʊ/ us /sloʊ/
- Manufacturing activity slowed for the fourth consecutive month in November.
- Economic growth has slowed sharply in recent months.
- Her illness has slowed her somewhat.
- The economy has slowed enough for some analysts to predict a recession.
- The early evening rush hour slowed my return to Richmond Road.
slowadverbuk /sləʊ/ us /sloʊ/