soleadjective [before noun]uk /səʊl/ us /soʊl/
- The company's sole concern is to ensure the safety of its employees.
- In most of these cases, the woman is the sole earner in the family.
- Letters whose sole purpose is to make a political point will not be published.
- He was the sole survivor of the plane crash.
- The sole British runner, White Knight, was unplaced.
solenoun [C]uk /səʊl/ us /soʊl/
sole noun [C] (FOOT)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
sole noun [C] (FISH)