somewhereadverbuk /ˈsʌm.weər/ us /-wer/
somewhere adverb (PLACE)
- all over somewhere idiom
- all over the place idiom
- from pillar to post idiom
- from top to bottom idiom
- from top to toe idiom
- hunt/search high and low idiom
- the length and breadth of somewhere idiom
somewhere adverb (APPROXIMATELY)
- It should take somewhere between six and seven hours to get there.
- She earns somewhere between three and four hundred thousand a year.
- Their profits last year were somewhere around ten million pounds.
- We're hoping to get somewhere in the region of two hundred thousand for our house.
- They estimate that the temperature yesterday was somewhere in the region of -30°C.