squash verb (MAKE FLAT)
- My sandwiches had got squashed at the bottom of my bag.
- She'd sat on her orange and squashed it.
- The fruit had got squashed under the weight of all the other food.
- One of the other kids had squashed her model and she was very upset.
squash verb (PUSH)
squash verb (END)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
- all good things (must) come to an end idiom
- and have done with it idiom
- be over the hump idiom
- knock off (sth)
- lay sth to rest idiom
- lay the ghost of sth (to rest) idiom
- leave it at that idiom
- the curtain falls on sth idiom
- to the bitter end idiom
- top sth off