stationnoun [C]uk /ˈsteɪ.ʃən/ us /ˈsteɪ.ʃən/
station noun [C] (BUSES/TRAINS)
station noun [C] (BROADCASTING)
- We drove past an advert for the local radio station.
- There are plans afoot to launch a new radio station.
- The radio station is on air from 6.00 a.m.
- The newcomer on the radio scene is a commercial station devoted to classical music.
- The radio station received a lot of calls complaining about the show's bad language.
station noun [C] (SERVICE)
station noun [C] (POSITION)
stationverb [T + adv/prep]uk /ˈsteɪ.ʃən/ us /ˈsteɪ.ʃən/