straightforward adjective (SIMPLE)
- It's a very complex issue to which there is no straightforward answer.
- My first pregnancy was very straightforward - there were no complications.
- The film presents a straightforward choice between good and evil, with no shades of grey.
- The instructions are fairly straightforward.
- It would seem to be a general truth that nothing is as straightforward as it at first seems.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
- (as) easy as pie/ABC/anything/falling off a log idiom
- at the push of a button idiom
- at the stroke of a pen idiom
- be (all) downhill idiom
- be child's play idiom
- give/hand sth to sb on a (silver) platter idiom
- rocket science
- sail through (sth)
- sb could do sth with one arm/hand tied behind his/her back idiom